- NO GENERAL ANESTHESIA REQUIRED!!
- State of the art technology for excellent diagnostic quality images.
- Outpatient procedure done on the standing, sedated horse.
- Imaging available for the foot, fetlock, metacarpus/metatarsus, carpus and hock.
- Not a "scanning" modality, so a thorough lameness work-up with precise localization (from diagnostic "nerve blocks") required prior to referral.
- Imaging of the contralateral limb (when possible) done as a courtesy, no additional charge.
- All images read by a board certified radiologist; final reports generally available within 48 hours.